Steyr 1500 (x2)
Originally a Porsche design, the Steyr 1500A was produced in large numbers by the Austrian automobile company Steyr where 12500 were produced between 1941 and 1944 exclusively for the Germans.
Powered by a 3.5 litre petrol V8 and four-wheel drive it had excellent cross-country performance.
Its primary use in German service was as a replacement for earlier model Kfz 70 cross-country trucks such as the Krupp Protz (GE420). It was used as a prime infantry mover for motorised Panzergrenadiers and as a tow vehicle for light guns and equipment. It carried 8 Panzergrenadiers armed to the teeth into action.
During its career it was also utilised as a mount for various guns.