Panzer II C (Early War)
The Panzerkampfwagen II was intended to be a stop-gap measure until sufficient numbers of the Panzer III and IV could be delivered to units in the field. Armed with a 2cm main gun that was considered adequate for the time, the Ausf C first appeared in 1937. The Ausf C featured an increase in frontal armour and the five-wheel leaf spring suspension that the Panzerkampfwagen II became famous for.
In Flames Of War
Mobility: Fully-tracked; Front 1; Side 1; Top 1
Range: 16"/40cm; ROF 3; AT 5; Firepower 5+
Equipment and Notes
Co-ax MG, Protected ammo.