M60 Patton Tank Platoon (Plastic)
Contains five plastic M60 Tanks, one decal sheet, one tank commander sprue and six unit cards
The M60 Patton tank entered service with the US Army in 1960. It was the first US tank to be designated a Main Battle Tank, incorporating the speed and mobility of a medium tank with the armour and firepower of a heavy tank.
The M60 tank started life as an upgrade to the M48 Patton to increase its operational range and mobility with minimal refuelling and servicing. It also included an improved main armament. By 1958, a new tank incorporating these features began testing as the XM60.
The M60A3 Patton tank was the final model and was in service with US Army tank units not yet upgraded with M1 Abrams. The M60A3 had undergone a number improvements over the M60A1 model (still in use by the US Marines) which included adding smoke dischargers, a laser-rangefinder that could be used by both commander and gunner, a ballistic computer, integrated stabiliser, and thermal imaging night vision sights.
M60 Tank Platoon Box Contents
M60 Sprue (x5)
M60A3 Patton HQ (x1)
M60A3 Patton (x1)
M60A1 Patton HQ (x1)
M60A1 Patton (x1)
US Forces (x1)
Decal Sheet (x1)
Schreiben Sie die erste Kundenrezension!