Schreiben Sie die erste Kundenrezension!
Mortar Platoon (Early War)
with four mortars with crew, Observer team & Command Rifle team.
Almost every mortar used by every nation in the Second World War (and since) was essentially derived from the outstanding Brandt mle 27/31 (introduced in 1927 and updated in 1931) mortar. Even its 81.4mm calibre became the European standard used by both Allied and Axis forces. As befits their elite status, the motorised infantry have full batteries of four mortars in their machine-guns and support weapons squadron. This gives the infantry its own artillery battery to silence enemy machine-guns and anti-tank weapons as the infantry attacks.
Machine-gun Platoon (Early War)
with four HMGs with crew & Command Rifle team
The Hotchkiss Mle 1914 became the standard heavy machine-gun of the French Army during World War One when it broke German attacks as they advanced across No Man’s Land.
Fusiliers Motocyclistes Squad
with one Fusiliers Motocyclistes Squad or one Fusiliers Motocyclistes HQ Section with VB team.
Each peleton de fusiliers motocyclistes, as the motorcycle platoons are known, has a headquarters and two groups of fusiliers divided into two sections each with an FM 24/29 light machine-gun. The headquarters has the platoon commander and the combined VB rifle-grenadiers of the platoon.