with two individually sculpted curved road sections & four individually sculpted straight road sections.
Scenery plays a vital part in any miniature wargame whether you are playing Historical, Science Fiction or Fantasy battles. The Battlefield in a Box range of tabletop-ready scenery is a quick and easy way to create a wargaming table straight out of the box, suitable for any scale miniature troops to fight over.
Road networks are the heart of supply and communication across the battlefield. An unpaved rural road will allow trucks and half-tracks to move much faster than they do cross-country due to the lack of major obstacles. Even tanks benefit from roads since they often offer paths through difficult terrain that may otherwise cause them to bog down. Careful use of a road network will allow your forces to rapidly deploy across the battlefield, allowing you to surprise an unwary foe.
Included in the box:
• 1x Individually Sculpted Curved Road Section A.
• 1x Individually Sculpted Curved Road Section B.
• 1x Individually Sculpted Straight Road Section C.
• 1x Individually Sculpted Straight Road Section D.
• 1x Individually Sculpted Straight Road Section D
• 1x Individually Sculpted Straight Road Section F.
15mm, resin, flexible
Schreiben Sie die erste Kundenrezension!
4Ground’s Eastern European Log Timber Village Houses, are ideal buildings for any 15mm gaming table set in Eastern Europe, from Napoleon’s march on Moscow to the Soviet defended villages in the battle of Kursk